Felicity is when someone can unexpectedly get what they dreamed of or achieve what they want. People believe in accidents, others see a pattern in it.
The matter of money has always been interesting to people. No wonder, there are so many quotes from famous people about success and fortune, as well as finances. These are the thoughts about how to become a favorite of the fortune and how to win on the best New Zealand gambling sites from well-known personalities,
- Niels Bohr, theoretical physicist and public figure: Of course, I do not believe that a horseshoe brings prosperity. But I’ve heard that it helps whether you believe in it or not.
- Mark Twain, writer: Once, Fortune knocks on every person’s door, but at this time he often sits in the nearest pub and does not hear any knocking.
- Frank Doby, the thinker: Prosperity is always willing to take a chance.
- Robert Heinlein, the thinker: Money is simply the result of very careful preparation.
- Armand Hammer, Entrepreneur: When you work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, it comes to you on its own.
- Jorge Bucay, psychologist: The fastest does not always come first, the strongest does not always win the battle because prosperity comes to all people.
- Doug Larsson, journalist: Sometimes good warns of its arrival with a knock, but in most cases, it sneaks up on the sly, and then, just as quietly, escapes.
- Joseph Conrad, writer: If someone does not believe in best, he or she has limited life experience.
- Aristotle, the philosopher: Happiness also requires chance.
- Robert Heinlein, Science Fiction Writer: When felicity turns away from you, there is no choice but to change it.
Habits That Will Help You Succeed
Famous people have certain habits that help them become more successful, powerful, wealthy, and more fortunate. Understanding these habits will help you become the same:
- Development of willpower. Some of the greatest people in the world are those who know how to focus on their goal, directing all their efforts towards it. In this case, fortune will be on your side.
- Constant reading. We know reading has significant benefits, from improving health and well-being to empowering strategic decision-making.
- Smart use of time. People who choose to spend their time wisely may be more successful than those who spend time worrying about irrelevant questions.
- Self-confidence. It is born when a person can master skills and talents. It is a slow process that builds a sense of faith in yourself, allowing you to understand that you know what you are doing and how you are feeling.
- Organization of space. Whether it is a desk or a place where business is conducted, no clutter or unnecessary items are filling the space of people who are willing to catch a chance.
The prosperous people are aware of times when they need to rely on someone who may have more power than they do to solve a particular problem. However, quotes from famous people show that without luck, any undertaking will be hopeless.