Mobile phone users have started storing essential files and documents on it because mobile phone offers easy access to data, emails, editing and sharing of documents etc. with a single touch on the go. Normally, data stored on an iPhone is safe but it can be lost in a fraction of second in rare cases such as phone loss, memory wipeout, virus attack or jailbreaking went wrong.
Data recovery is the process of restoring data that has been lost, accidentally deleted, corrupted or made inaccessible to its server, computer, mobile device, storage device or to a new device if the original device no longer works. Apps, notes, call history, photos, contacts, messages etc. all kind of data can be recovered. In this article, I am going discuss some of the best iPhone data recovery software available in the market.
1. PhoneRescue for iOS
- 100% securely recover user data with the highest success rate.
- No need for tech knowledge because the user can retrieve his information in just 3 clicks.
- Find user lost files and data in seconds. Recover 31 types of data like messages, photos, videos, call history, contacts etc.
- Price is $49.99/ year exclusive sales tax with a 60 day money back guarantee and 24/7 customer support.
- Launched in the year 2011. 5,716,299+ iPhone users have retrieved their data in the last 10 years.
- Fix iOS issues like boot loop, spinning wheel, apple logo and disable screen in minutes.
- Provide 100% freedom to preview and select your wanted photos, messages, files and documents to recover from an iTunes and iCloud backup even if it is damaged or encrypted.
- First class technologies offer the highest success rate and fastest data recovery speed.
- Compatible with Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS.
2. iBeesoft iPhone Data Recovery
- Offers 3 recovery modes to guarantee successful data recovery from the iPhone.
- Find lost or deleted call history, contacts, messages, videos, photos etc. from iPod touch, iPad and iPhone.
- Extract, select and retrieve data from the iCloud backups and iTunes backup.
- It supports almost all the scenarios of data loss such as accidental deletion, system crash, virus attack, reset to factory settings, theft, damaged, iOS update, stuck at apple logo, jailbreak, locked without password and unable to synchronize.
- Allow users to resume 20+ file types such as photos and app photos, videos and app videos, contacts, text messages, call history, notes, calendar, whatsapp messages, kik message etc.
- Support Windows OS and iOS.
- Cost is $39.95/YEAR. Launched in the year 2015.
3. Stellar iOS Data Recovery
- Complete iOS data recovery software that facilitates recovery of lost and deleted data from iPhone, iPad, iTunes and iCloud.
- User-friendly interface facilitates fast and easy data recovery.
- Recovers iCloud backup files and access encrypted iTunes backup files.
- Recovers deleted photos and videos, text messages, contacts, voice memos, call history, notes, safari bookmarks.
- Recovers data in common loss scenarios such as virus attack, factory reset, apple logo screen, water damage, stuck in recovery mode, data loss while updating, jailbreak, accidental deletion, stolen, lost and damaged, etc.
- Deep scan feature searches for lost files on the basis of file signature for 100% data recovery.
- Permanently erases third party apps and sensitive iPhone data making it unrecoverable by any data recovery software.
- Fix iOS issues on iPhone and iPad and remove Apple ID from iPhone.
- Cost is $39.99/year to $149.99/year.
- Supports Windows OS and iOS. 25+ years of experience, more than 3 million customers across 190+ countries.
- Recover everything from any iOS device.
- Supports recovery of text content such as call history, safari, calendar, SMS attachment, messages, reminders, notes, notes attachment, contact, and facetime.
- Supports recovery of media content such as photos, audio, voice memos, iBook, Videos, Music, Voicemail, and Apps Video.
- Supports data recovery from apps such as Whatsapp, Messenger, Kik, Tango, Viber, WeChat, Line and App Documents.
- No matter how the user has lost the data. Get back all iPhone lost data from all scenarios such as upgrade/downgrade, factory reset, locked/disabled, virus attack, broken screen, water damage, lost/ stolen, jailbreak, system crash etc.
- Three modes are available to recover over 26 types of data with a recovery rate of 99%.
- Extract iTunes and iCloud backup and recover selected files.
- Launched in 2007. Cost is $72.52/year with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Compatible with Mac OS and iOS.
- Capable of recovering data such as photos, video, app’s photos and videos, app’s documents, voice memos, voice mails etc. from iTunes, iPhone and iCloud backup.
- This is the world’s first iPhone data recovery software.
- Compatible for iOS4 to latest iOS 15.
- Launched in 2003. Cost is $59.95/year.
- Recover photos, videos, contacts, messages and attachments, notes and attachments, call history, logs, calendar, reminder, safari’s bookmarks and more.
- Supports Windows OS, Mac OS and iOS.
- Recover files from common scenarios such as accidental deletion, system crash, water damage, forgotten password, device damaged, device stolen, jailbreak or ROM flashing, unable to synchronize backup etc.
- Supports multiple file formats including notes, text messages, voicemail, call history etc.
- Allows preview of backup files before restoration.
In the smartphone world, if iPhone users do not have data backup then they need a data recovery tool to avoid data loss problem in case of inaccessibility of folders and files, virus attacks, accidental and permanent deletions of files, corrupt documents, unexpected system shutdowns, error message while opening a file, unrecognized format etc. However, we must check the following things before selecting any of the data recovery software.
- Software should be reliable.
- It should be well programmed to handle the worst situations of data loss.
- Support team should be intelligent enough to answer all questions of the user.
- Software should be compatible with existing iPhone devices.
- It should have a user friendly interface.
We should contact data recovery specialists if storage media indicates the clicking noise, in case of fire and water damage and if data recovery software is unable to recover data.