Watches are the accessories loved by almost each one of us. It’s just a matter of choice and preference what sort of watch one would like to wear. Both the luxury as well as the smartwatches come with unique features, design, look and available in the different price range. Are you looking forward to buying yourself a time wearable?
Here, this write-up will guide you completely about the top trendy designer luxurious watches along with top-notch latest technology-based smartwatches.
Luxury Watches are available in different brands at different prices for both men and women. Most of the companies nowadays design luxury watches for kids too. Swiss watches being the most popular amongst the category. These watches come in a variety of colors and designs to let you flaunt with style.
Advantages of Using Luxury Watches:
- Style Icon: We are deeply inspired by Hrithik Roshan, Shahrukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Tom Cruise when we see those typical luxurious watches on their wrist. So, if we say luxury watches are style icon I’m not wrong. These days luxury watches are purchasing to show their standard just like iPhone.
- Good battery life: No doubt these watches have long last rather amazing battery that can easily last for 12-15 months without any fail. So, the users never face any problem with the battery. These days Fossil and Titan have also launched a luxury watch that runs on your pulse control which means it doesn’t require any battery.
- Water- resistant: These watches are always designed to be waterproof by nature.
- Goes well with both casual & formal wear: These watches are so well designed to go well with both casual and formal wear. So, if you are too fond of luxury watches do see the latest fossil and Rado collection designed for both casual and formal outing.
Disadvantages of luxury watches:
- Too expensive: The major disadvantages of luxury watches are it is too expensive. These watches starting from fossil, guess, Rado, Michael kors starts ₹11,000 till lakhs, while if we talk about Rolex, Tissot they start from ₹1,00,000.
- Not that rough and tough: Another drawback of these watches are these watches don’t go wear and tear, in many cases, the dial undergoes breakage which becomes too painful at times.
Different brand of Luxury watches
1. Michael Kors:
These watches range from ₹15,000 to ₹50,000. The main quality of these watches is the looks, these watches look like typical luxurious watches having beautiful designs and color like white, black, gold, silver and rose gold. Comes with 2 years warranty.
This is the luxurious watch of its own category. The brand is known by its name “The Rolex”, Rolex starts ₹1,00,000 and ranging till you want. Rolex, the simple mention of the name takes us to the world of luxurious and dependable watches. Apart from the simple hour, minutes and seconds function, the watch also tells time for a second time-zone.
Breitling comes under the range of highly luxurious watches as each timepiece is made by way of the finest Swiss craftsmanship and features either a calibre B01 or calibre B04 movement. It starts from ₹40,000.
A smartwatch is a new gadget in town which is trending these days. It can be defined as a computerized wristwatch which has been linked to personal digital assistant (PDA) devices of the past. It has some numerous functions with each model offering something new and unexpected to the consumer. The user can monitor their health as it tracks your heartbeat, pulse count, calories burned in a day, etc. By syncing your watch with your smartphones, you can answer messages without taking your phone out of your pocket, which is creating better prospects for the Smartwatch manufacturers in this market.
Advantages of Smartwatch
- Good battery life: A smartwatch is making our life easier, as we don’t have to recharge it constantly all the time. Always Look for a model with long enough battery life to get you through at least one day. Various models, including the Pebble Steel, last for several days, but the downside is a black and white (rather than color) display.
- Answer messages by voice: Things get really get virtuous when you can answer messages without taking your phone out of your pocket. Google’s Android Wear operating system, which you can easily find running on smartwatches from LG, Motorola and many others, also allows users to reply to texts by voice.
- Fitness tracking: If you’re a hard-core athlete, a dedicated fitness band is likely a healthier choice than a smartwatch. Still, many smartwatches also include various health features like a heart rate monitor and a pedometer to help track your workouts.
- Water- resistant: Smart watches are permanently designed to be waterproof. So that it can also track your under-water activities like calories burned while swimming.
Disadvantages of Smartwatch:
- Its frequencies are hazardous: This sounds a bit odd that how can a health tracker watch is not good for our body, but yes, the frequencies emitted by these watches that notify us about message receive, calls are somewhere hazardous for us
- Too Expensive: We all are aware of it that these watches range from ₹2000 – ₹30,000 depending on the features company is offering.
- Technology gets outdated within months: We are living in the age of Technology where invention happens every second and new gadget is introduced to the market every week. So, assuming this that the smartwatch you purchased is to lasted technology you will be just fooling yourself.
Different brand of smartwatches
1. Fitbit Zip Activity Tracker
Fitbit Zip is yet another activity tracker which tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned, then automatically syncs the data to your Fitbit account through your computer, selected smartphones, and tablets.
2. Fossil Smartwatch
With Spectacular watch stay connected with your friends and family with display notifications and touchscreen functionality for texts, calls, emails, and app updates. This smartwatch allows users to practice Bluetooth technology to connect to their mobile phones, also with built-in activity tracking, you can track your everyday accomplishments including steps, distance, and calories burned. Automatically syncs with your phone.
3. Apple watch
Apple smartwatch has various features like:
- OS: watchOS 1 (upgrades to watchOS 4)
- Compatibility: iPhone.
- Display: 1.65-inch.
- CPU: Apple S1.
- Band Sizes: 38mm, 42mm.
- Storage: 8GB.
- Battery life: up to 22 hours.
- Charger: Magnetic
Other Related Posts
- 5 Tips to Buy a Smartwatch
- Honor 7X – An Affordable Smartphone for Indians
- Are Children becoming smarter due to Internet?