In recent years, the number of online companies has increased significantly. It is not surprising because doing business on the Internet opens up many opportunities for entrepreneurs. First and foremost, this approach allows you to count on a global audience and use innovative promotion methods. Of course, it is not easy to succeed in this industry, and the first stumbling block is website creation. Many people believe launching a professional page takes time, money, and effort. However, things are different with company website templates from Template Monster.
How does it work? A few years ago, launching a web project meant the complex work of a large team of specialists who developed the code, design, and functionality. Thanks to modern CMS and ready-made solutions, now, you build an ideal web resource of any complexity on your own. Do you want to get a fully functional online store or news blog? There are theme options for Shopify, WordPress, HTML5, and more. The website templates offer an attractive look and feel and integrated features for your project. In addition, at your disposal are a lot of tools with which you edit the necessary elements, from colors to entire pages. Impressive, isn’t it? Let’s find out all the details about these themes for your company right now!
Company Website Templates – Features & Benefits
Let’s start with the fact that many popular CMSs provide all the tools to launch a website, even for IT beginners. WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, and OpenCart are among the most popular and feature-rich platforms. Since all these systems are at the peak of popularity and are in demand among users, developers are actively creating ready-made themes for them. Imagine that, with a convenient content management system, you have an excellent base for your stunning project.
All company website templates are developed by the best specialists and have powerful features. With them, you don’t have to spend hours coding to achieve the perfect design or add a tool – everything is already done for you! Of course, the functionality of themes differs in dependence from the CMS, but there are several must-have characteristics that all layouts provide. Check them out and see how important they are:
- fresh and modern design – all products have an attractive look and clean interface, so you will uniquely represent your company;
- responsive layout – all elements look correct on all devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones;
- SEO-friendly – modern CMS provides tools for SEO optimization, so your website is guaranteed to be at the top of search results;
- fully customizable – you easily change all elements using a convenient drag-and-drop editor or through code;
- blog – almost all templates have a built-in blog module that allows you to post articles and increase traffic;
- eCommerce – TemplateMonster collection offers a lot of eCommerce products for Shopify, WooCommerce, OpenCart, etc., so building an online store is accessible to everyone;
- portfolio & gallery – if you want to decorate the web page with your work and attract employers, then these features are for you;
- reliable documentation – comprehensive documentation is at your service, making dealing with company themes a breeze.
How to Choose The Best Website Theme?
Finding the best company website templates that reflect your vision and have superior functionality is a time-consuming and challenging task. In this case, you should study every detail to build a successful online company. Basic materials about CMS, hosting providers, and ready-made solutions – you should master all these to find the perfect solution. In addition, it is crucial to determine your goals since the functionality of your theme depends on them. However, do not rush to despair, as everything is much easier with step-by-step instructions. Follow this guide and find the best solution for your business:
- First of all, define your goals. What resource would you like to have? Will it be an online store or a blog? What should be the design: minimalistic or bright? Decide on all the details to move forward with a clear plan.
- Next, decide on the CMS. If you want to work with a visual editor to build a web page, then WordPress or Shopify is the way to go. If your choice is to do coding, then HTML layouts are great.
- Specify your preferences using the sidebar. Here you may set the desired colors, CMS, features, and price range to see the best options.
- Read the description of the layout you like. Also, check out the feature list and try the demo to see the product in action.
- Be sure to check out the reviews from previous buyers. It is a great way to find out the quality of a product.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact TemplateMonster pre-sales managers via live chat. The best experts are always in touch to give detailed advice and help you with any issue.
What are company website templates?
These are ready-made templates that allow you to launch an online company without the help of third-party assistance. They have an attractive & clean design, easy navigation, and modern functionality. With these templates, you have an excellent base for your future project, whether an online store or a service center.
Can I customize company website themes?
Yes. The layouts are fully customizable, so you change the elements you need to get the perfect result. You can make changes with the drag-and-drop editor or through the HTML code.
Who may help me create a WordPress website with a company template?
TemplateMonster team is ready to create the best projects for your firm. All-in-One provides a complete website launch, including hosting setup, SEO setup, and design customization according to your wishes. Moreover, the specialist increases the security of the future site and implements the necessary functionality. Thus, in 5-8 working days, you will receive a ready-made ideal web resource.
What if I have problems with company website templates?
Don’t worry. When you buy a theme on TemplateMonster, you get six months of free support, so you contact the best experts 24/7 for advice. Also, you can refer to the template author to fix problems.