Are you an Android user who is looking for a reliable video downloader?
A while back, my Android phone started to run low on storage. Since I got too many video and music apps on my phone, it affected its processing speed and occupied unwanted space. Thankfully, I found an easy solution to fix this. With Snaptube, I can access multiple platforms without accessing their dedicated app. After using Snaptube for a while, I uninstalled all the other video and music apps there made my phone’s storage cluttered.
So how is Snaptube a one-stop destination for all your entertainment needs? Well, the answer is pretty simple! The app has integrated a wide range of entertainment platforms in one place. Therefore, users can look for videos and music content on Snaptube instead of switching between different apps. It comes with no catch. You can watch as many videos as you want and listen to your favorite tracks without any limitations.
Snaptube for Android Review: Hits and Misses
Once you have Snaptube installed on your Android phone, you will never fall short of entertainment. The app will automatically suggest all kinds of new, trending, and relevant content to you that would suit your preferences. Apart from that, you can also look for any video or audio content on the app as well. For instance, let’s suppose you have to search for something on Instagram. To do this, select Instagram, enter the relevant keywords, and tap on the search button. Yes – it is really as simple as that.
Not just Instagram, you can look for all kinds of content on numerous other video hosting, social media, and music sharing platforms. Some of them are Facebook, Dailymotion, Vimeo, Twitter, etc. The app is majorly recommended to watch short videos as well. Since you can easily find different kinds of short videos on the app whenever you want, you will never be bored again.
Other features of Snaptube
At first, I thought Snaptube is just like any other video streaming app. It was only after using it for a few days I discovered all the amazing features it offers. Since the app is extremely easy to use, I got hooked to it in no time. While it is tough to list all of its features, here’s what I liked the most about the app.
- The app is 100% free to use and comes with no hidden terms. You can simply download the app and start watching unlimited content for free.
- It features a wide range of short funny and interesting videos that I loved the most. This will make sure that you never fall short of interesting content on your phone.
- If you want, you can even save a video so that you can watch it offline.
- It features a fast-loading player as well which will minimize the buffering time for videos.
- There is also an advanced picture-in-picture mode that the app supports. In this way, you can multitask on the phone while still watching a video on its floating player.
- There are tons of entertainment and social platforms that are already included in the app. Though, users can also include any other platform of their choice as well.
- It is a 100% freely available solution with no download limit.
- Inbuilt player to watch videos without any hassle
- There is no need to root your device to install Snaptube for Android.
- Lightweight, secure, and easy to use
- The app can display ads at times.
- Presently, it is not listed on the Google Play Store.
How to use Snaptube for Android?
If you like the app, then you can try it on your own and follow these simple steps to download videos or audios using Snaptube for Android.
Step 1: Install Snaptube for Android
If you have never downloaded apps from third-party sources, then you have to make a little tweak on your phone’s settings. Just go to its security settings and turn on the option to download apps from unknown sources.
Afterward, you can go to the official website of Snaptube, tap on the Android app feature, and download its APK file. Once the APK is downloaded, tap on it, and launch the installer.
Step 2: Search for any media to download
Whenever you wish to download anything on your phone, just launch Snaptube on it and browse the app. There are different ways to look for any content to download:
- You can tap on the platform’s icon from its home, log in to your account, and just browse it to look for any media file.
- If you want, you can just copy a URL from any other source and enter it on Snaptube’s search.
- You can also browse its own interface and enter keywords on the search bar for what you wish to look for.
Step 3: Download files on your phone
After when the media is loaded on Snaptube’s interface, it will display a download icon at the bottom. Just tap on the download icon and select the appropriate file format and size. This will automatically save the media on your phone, which you can also find under Snaptube’s My Files section.
This brings us to the end of this extensive review of Snaptube for Android. I’m sure that by now you would be able to decide if this is the right audio/video downloader for your needs or not. I would say, give it a go on your own since it is a free app and you can check if it will fulfill your downloading needs or not.