Truth or dare is an exotic game mostly played in new generation parties. It is also known as the game of embarrassment. This is a very popular game among friends. It is mainly a verbal party game played by two or more people.
In this game players need to choose from truth or dare and act accordingly. If anyone chooses truth in game, she or he has to answer the question truthfully even after how awkward that is. In case, any participant chooses a daring challenge, he or she has to finish it. Or, if it is not completed in time, there will be some penalty for that participant that will be decided by the other players of the game. These are the rules.
If you are interested in playing this game and looking for funny or serious truth questions and daring tasks, you have reached the right place where your search is going to end. I am going to discuss some of those questions and tasks in this article that can help you to gather fun items and can make your game much more enjoyable.
Now I am going to list some interesting truth questions and dare tasks that you can use while you will get any chance to organize or play this game. So, let’s get started:
1 to 13 Good Truth or Dare Questions
- If there was no such thing as money, what would you do with your life?
- Whom and what would you take with you If you were trapped on an island for 3 days?
- Name of your favorite person and why?
- Would you leave your best friends for 1 million dollars?
- If you could change one thing of your body, what would it be?
- Describe your worst kiss ever?
- If you could take away one bad thing in the world, what would it be?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your dream wedding?
- Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- What would you do if your current boyfriend/girlfriend ended things right now?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- What personality traits would cause you to end a friendship?
Questions to Ask a Guy
- If you couldn’t go to the college or get the job of your dreams, what would you do?
- What kind of pajamas do you wear to bed?
- How long have you gone without showering?
- Which person here knows something about you that you wouldn’t want to be revealed?
- What is your biggest fear?
- If you could be a superhero, what would your power be?
- If you could be born again, who would you come back as?
- If you knew the world was about to end, what would you do?
You will be able to know about the belief and point of views of the people and about their lifestyle, ideas, friendliness, thinking etcs.
Above given questions are eligible for asking to the teenagers also. Anyone in the group can be asked any of these questions by another group member while playing.
In every game there must be some participants who are unconventional and never willing to play the truth. Here I am enisting some dare challenge activity for those players who always deny to face the truth.
Clever Truth or Dare Questions
- Brush someone else’s teeth.
- Make up a short rap about another player
- Sing everything you say for the next 10 minutes.
- Do an impression of your favorite celebrity.
- Do an impression of someone until another player can guess who you are
- Get on all fours and act like a dog until your next turn
- Belly dance to a country song
- Moonwalk while a friend takes a video.
- Call someone you think is attractive and pay that person a compliment about his or her best feature.
- Wear your pants backward for the rest of the game.
- Eat a snack without using your hands.
- Go outside and sing a clip of your favorite Disney song at the top of your lungs.
- Pretend to be a waiter or waitress and take snack orders from everyone in the group. Bring them the dish they ordered and check out their reactions after tasting the feast.
Funny Dares for Facebook
- Set up a tea party between any of the stuffed animals in the house. Invite the girls in your group to join.
- Wear a funny hat on your head for the next three rounds of questions.
- Drink a mystery brew concocted by the rest of the group. Ensure that the drink is absolutely safe to be consumed and set an average limit of sips the person must take to complete the dare.
- Post a YouTube video of you singing a currently popular song.
- Crack an egg on your head.
- Take off your socks and wear them on your hands for the rest of the evening.
- Take 10 minutes to come up with an outfit that has every color of the rainbow. Borrow things from friends as you need to.
- If there is a pet at the event, try to hold the pet for the rest of the night
- Everything you say for the rest of the game has to rhyme.
- Run around the room imitating a monkey.
- Ask a neighbour to help you with a roll of toilet paper.
- Tell your deepest secret to your partner.
- Ask the neighbours to borrow a cup of sugar.
Question number 45 and 46 originated from Chunkytricks.
So, that is all about truth or dare game questions and activities. Hope these will help you guys to make your game the coolest one and ever enjoyable for all the time.
Lastly, you have to keep your eyes open on nobody’s emotion should be hurt while playing and no one should be injured while performing dare challenges. Because all games are for recreation not to harm anyone.