Whether you are a small sized organisation or a medium-sized enterprise, there are always security threats to the data flow of your company. The rate of Cyber-crimes keeps increasing by the day, and it is only because of the lack of a strong and invasion free cyber-security.
What is IASME Gold?
IASME, short for Information assurance for small and medium-sized enterprises, is an organisation working by the Cyber Essentials scheme that helps these enterprises to make their data secure and free from any cybersecurity issues. IASME governance is also known as IASME Gold and is a level of information security that is provided by your enterprise.
How does IASME Gold Work?
IASME Governance initially developed for academic-SME partnership purposes, is now independent governance that certifies different firms for their information security. Only the accredited agencies by the Cyber Essentials scheme can be verified by IASME.
Standards for IASME work at two levels of assurance, for a company or enterprise to be certified by it, they have to meet these standards provided by them.
IASME adapts following the procedures to approve an organisation:
- For IASME-governance self-assessment, candidate bodies need to complete an online questionnaire comprising of around 150 questions which are simple and they are related to their organisation. After the completion, this questionnaire is graded by an official certification body that checks to see if all the answers provided by the candidate body meet the standards and if yes, this body certifies the candidate.
- For IASME Gold, the official certification body of IASME visits the candidate organisation, and if they meet the standards, then the body issues certification.
- This UK group keeps striving for the best security for enterprises that are certified by it. For that reason, it keeps raising the standards, and now it also includes some additional questions in the questionnaire to comply with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
How does IASME Gold help you grow your business?
The primary need for any business to thrive is for it to have maximum client trust, and clients only trust those networks where they feel secure, safe and comfortable.
As you have seen above that IASME Gold works in compliance with the Cyber Essentials scheme, GDPR and other organisations that can help you secure the data and store the personal information of your clients very quickly.
So, if you are a company that is certified by IASME Gold, then you will have maximum security levels, and you will not be threatened by any cyber-attacks that are the main problem in any business.
Your firm will be able to collect, secure, and store the personal information of the clients more efficiently and you will not be prone to cyber-attacks. This way the trust of your clients will be increased in your organisation, and you will be able to make your business thrive.
By following ways, IASME helps you grow your business.
- Security of your business
IASME will boost up your digital security, and that will ensure your employees that they are not at any risk from any risks like malware.
- Enhanced work rate
Different types of potential threats like viruses make the network slow and can make your computers practically impossible to work at their maximum capacity. Maximum cybersecurity will boost up your business by removing those viruses.
- Elevated customer trust
If you can prove to your customers that your system is secure from any cyber-attacks and their security will not be compromised, then you will be able to take your business to the next level.
- Prevents your website from going down
Nowadays, every organization has its website, so if you have strong cyber-security, then it will prevent your site from sinking.