With all the online systems and applications that we use in our daily life but do we know how these are built or how does it work? Social media has given us various opportunities to learn, share, make friends, chat, interact, and so much more. This has only been possible with help from Nodejs. This has made it easier to build such systems and applications in a short time with very little or no technical snags. Nodejs Certification will help us use tools like Nodejs to make our life simpler.
What is Nodejs Certification?
Who can join Nodejs Certification?
What will you learn in Nodejs Certification?
Nodejs Certification will provide you a comprehensive knowledge of the idea or concept of Node Packet Manager, shrink-wrap, SQLite CRUD, and Express.js with MongoDB operations, NPM Vet, Rest. This certification will help you with a lot of practical experience in building an HTTP server, Multiprocessing in Nodejs, and help you develop various other skills in this domain. You will be able to build 6 types of Applications with this certification:
- Internet of Things (IoT): This system passes data from devices to servers and then to applications that will process it to be shown to users. As this system processes a vast amount of data from thousands of devices, it becomes very challenging to process and handles the requests from these devices. With the increase in demand for Node.js, it has become one of the most chosen ways to develop systems for various organizations and entities. The reason for this is in its ability to process multiple requests simultaneously.
- Real-Time Chats: This is something that everyone uses on any online chatting or communication applications like all the Instant messaging (IM). It’s almost all over the web, and on any website, we go to.
- Real-Time Collaboration Tools: This application has a huge variety of problem-solving Software that it works wonders with application sharing, video and audio conference, co-browsing, and various other activities. Two major applications in this world are Slack, Trello, and Google Docs. While Slack is used for Group chats, Trello is used for project management and Google Docs for editing documents.
- Streaming apps: This application allows you to download parts of the application on request without the server or the local computer overloading. This downloaded application can work without any connection. It can also update your local application.
- Microservices Architecture: This helps us in building small and modular services independently as a group. Each of these small and modular services run on a unique process and also has a specific role to play in business logic. Microservices generally communicate through HTTP or REST protocol with the help of JSON or other structures of data. Applications like Facebook, Netflix, eBay, and Amazon are few where this has been used.
Career and pay after completion of Nodejs Certification.
Your starting salary may be anywhere between 3 lakhs to 8 lakhs, depending on the college you get your degree from. However, it is safe to say that over a time of 4 to 5 years, you may be able to earn anywhere between 12 lakhs to 15 lakhs. This will happen once you are able to prove yourself by gaining more knowledge and skills. What makes it better is that after a further period of 5 to 7years of experience, companies like Twitter, Google, and Facebook will be able to offer you a pay package of 20-22 lakhs. However, if you choose to venture out on your own, the amount you can earn can go up to millions and billions.
Completion of Nodejs Certification will give you an opportunity to earn a huge amount of money. It will also give you an option to choose your dream and do what you do best. Over time you can be your own boss and lead a life of your own choice. It will help you gain knowledge and enhance your career!